• A police officer on patrol at 3:20 a.m. on June 18 said he found street signs missing for the intersections of N. Haddon Avenue and Wayne Avenue, N. Haddon Avenue and Rhoads Avenue.
The Wayne Avenue and N. Haddon Avenue sign was found later on in the morning at the 400 block of Wood Lane.
• A resident reported to police on June 17 at 5:21 p.m. that her unsecured bicycle was stolen from the bike rack at the Haddonfield library.
It was a light blue woman’s Giant 21-speed mountain bike. The serial number was entered into the department’s database.
• A Lake Street resident reported to police on June 17 at 12:48 p.m. that an unlocked bicycle was stolen from his porch earlier on in the day.
• A Centre Street resident reported to police on June 16 at 5:48 p.m. that a weed whacker, a leaf blower, and a tank of mixed gasoline was stolen from the bed of his pickup truck overnight.
• A Westminster Avenue resident reported to police on June 16 at 3:44 p.m. that a suspect his unlocked garage door sometime between June 9 and June 16 and stole a 21 speed mountain bike.
A blue boys Mongoose BMX bicycle was in its place.
• A resident reported to police on June 15 at 9:39 p.m. that her unlocked Schwinn cruiser was stolen from the Wedgewood Pool bike rack.
• A Haddon Avenue resident reported to police on June 14 at 4:27 p.m. that her iPod Touch had been stolen from her office overnight.