The Board of Fire Commissioners of Evesham Township Fire District No.1 is accepting applications for the position of firefighter/EMT. The position entails assignments in fire prevention, fire suppression and emergency-medical services. Applicants must possess the following minimum credentials in order to be eligible for consideration:
• Must be an American citizen and a resident of New Jersey at time of appointment.
• Must be at least 21 years of age and not older than 35.
• Must possess a high school diploma.
• Must be of good moral character.
• Must not have been convicted of a criminal offense involving moral turpitude.
• Must have two years experience as a firefighter and/or EMT.
• Must possess a valid state driver’s license at time of appointment.
• Must possess a valid state EMT-B and CPR certification at time of appointment.
• Must possess a valid state firefighters certification at time of appointment.
• Must be eligible for acceptance into the New Jersey Police and Firemen’s Pension System.
• Must have completed at least 60 college credits by time of application (July 6) with documentation of same (diploma or transcripts).
Interested applicants should contact the business manager for an application at Evesham Township Fire District No.1, 984 Tuckerton Road, Suite 205, Evesham, 08053 or call (856) 983-2750 with questions.
Completed applications and resume (no copies of certifications please) must be submitted to Evesham Township Fire District No.1, 984 Tuckerton Road, PO Box 276, Evesham, 08053.
Please visit www.eveshamfire.org for more information and a downloadable application.