• A police officer stopped a motor vehicle for a violation on Ellis Street on May 30 at 2:57 a.m. The driver was allegedly driving an alcoholic beverage during the motor vehicle stop.
The driver was arrested and transported to police head quarters and charged with a DWI, an open container in a motor vehicle, and careless driving.
• A cab driver reported to police on May 21 at 1:20 a.m. that his passenger was extremely intoxicated and was refusing to pay his fare. The passenger was yelling loudly at the scene when officers arrived at Centre Street.
The passenger was arrested and charged with disorderly conducted and transported to head quarters.
• A resident reported to police on May 17 at 10:11 a.m. that an unknown suspect broke into her car while it was parked at Crows Woods by breaking a window.
The victim reported that her purse was stolen. The purse contained currency, her drivers license, credit cards, and a checkbook.
• A suspicious person was stopped at the Haddonfield PATCO station on May 13 at 8:38 p.m. The female suspect was found to have a warrant out for her arrest for homicide out of Harrisburg, Pa. She was charged as a fugitive of justice and remanded to the Camden County Jail.
• Officers assisted PATCO police on May 19 after a call came from the department for a juvenile suspect that had been in a possible assault at the station. Officers found a suspect that matched the description on Chestnut and Kings Highway. The suspect allegedly had a pocketknife on his person.
Officers turned the suspect over to PATCO police.